Saturday, June 23, 2007

Leave business to plusultra and wisdom to fools


Come, come, leave business to idlers, and wisdom to fools: they have need of 'em: wit be my faculty, and pleasure my occupation, and let father Time shake his glass.
William Congreve

Notice how I switched plusultra with Idlers and not fools?

The only difference between plusultra and a fool is that I am not a fool AT ALL!

Speaking of quotes do you know who said "I don't do drugs. I am drugs"? And "I seated ugliness on my knee, and almost immediately grew tired of it."

Hint: He also said "
The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." and had a funny mustache.

First one to answer wins 1000 Blog Plus Ultra Points

What can you do with Blog Plus Ultra Points?
Absolutely Nothing, they are completely worthless.

No comments: