Sunday, June 10, 2007

Get in the link (Last Updated June27th)

ViralTags - Viralink with anchor text

After I had a lot of success with the Viralink on this blog, I am now trying out the ViralTags.

It’s basically the same as the Viralink, but instead of stars, you get to choose an anchor text. Nice addition.


Now, let’s have a look at it.

Good luck to all participants.

==============Copy and Paste below this line==============

Instructions:

1.) Copy and paste the matrix of “ViralTags” below courtesy of Founders Cafe.

2.) Substitute the Host Tag and one of the “Viral Tags” in the matrix with your anchor text of choice with your blog’s URL. Please keep anchor text to a max of 3 words to keep the matrix size manageable.

3.) When you get a ping back from someone that has your link in one of their “Viral Tags”, practice good karma by copying his/her Host Tag’s anchor text (automatically the associated link will also be copied) and paste it over one of your “Viral Tags” below.

4.) Encourage and invite your readers to do the same and soon this can grow virally.



Host Tag: Blog Plus Ultra

Daily Life Technology | Photoshop Tutorials | Website Design Blog | Tech at Hand | Best of Blogs | Internet Marketing Austria | Blogging Money Secret | Marketing made simple | Technology Music Life | Free Stuff | Manila Mom | Bloggointestinale | telemaco | Startup Entrepreneur Money | Catepol | Yung. Silent Whisper | Gadgets & Technologies | Make Money Online | Agloco Internet Marketing | Cheezman with Chuva | Tech Gadgets Stocks | Fun Web Development | Junk Food Snacks | Jason’s Random Thoughts | iMod | Wolly’s Weblog | 2012movies | The Junky’s Wife | start a blog | Lord Zarcon | Samuele Silva | Make Money Online | Earn Money Online | Sciura Pina | Cat on my Head | Dietro è a casa | Entrepreneurship Internet Web | Acchiappasogni | Mario’s Weblog | randomaccesslife | bayle | Profitable Productive Blogging | ViralTags | Tech Startups Web2.0 | ViralTags | ViralTags | Plugins TV Blogging | Make Money Blogging | Meandering Passage | ViralTags | Really Funny Jokes | ViralTags | ViralTags | Internet Marketing German | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | Business Blog Web | ViralTags | Anitokid Chronikos | ViralTags | esofthub’s web finds| ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | Technology Music Life | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | The Broken Bow | ViralTags | ViralTags | Jack Book | ViralTags | ViralTags | | ViralTags | Sarah Pauline Cada | ViralTags | ViralTags | HUMA B | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | Getting some Link Love | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | Computer seventy-five | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | Internet Marketing Austria | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | Rich Minx | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | Monetize your Blog | ViralTags | Making money online| ViralTags | earn income online | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | Affiliate Program | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | Overseas Filipino Worker | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | Make Money Blogging | ViralTags | B Money Savvy | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | Steve’s Tech Blog | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | NEWS & RIFLESSIONI | ViralTags | Building Rankings Fast | ViralTags | ViralTags |Blog Plus Ultra|

Important: Once I get a ping back from you, I will add your anchor text and the associated link you designate as “Host Tag” here, replacing one of the “ViralTags” from the matrix above. As more and more bloggers copy and paste this matrix, the more backlinks you will have with your anchor text. If everybody who copy and paste from your blog does the same, pretty soon this will spread and go viral. So, the sooner you participate, the more links with anchor text you will receive.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheers for linking up with the ViralTag

Proletariatof1 said...

got a ping from you and added you to my viraltags list. thanks for the add also.

Profitable Productive Blogging

Novice Blogger said...

Hi! Thanks for the add. Included you in my matrix.

roundouts said...

hi, I have you in my matrix, please add me to yours, thanks Making money online

Anonymous said...

I just added vairal link to my page and I have your site listed! I was hoping that you would add my url and tags to your matrix. url-http://humab.blogspot.com tag-HUMA B~. I appreciate the add! Great page by the way!

AAA Copywriter said...

Hi, I've added ViraLinks to my blog. You're on my sidebar on NEWS & RIFLESSIONI. What about linking me back? I'll fave you on Technorati as well!

Alex

Unknown said...

O.K I have added you all. Thank you for making Viral tags such a success.

Anonymous said...

Hello there. My old site is in your viral matrix, and I have a new site and I have reposted the viral matrix. I have you link under the tag Blog Plus Ultra near the top of my matrix. My new url - http://humabpost.com and tag- Huma B~ Post Thanks for taking a few minutes to add my link to your viral matrix! Thanks and good luck! I am a big fan of your page!