Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Peyote

As a teenager I first learned about peyote by reading many of Carlos Castaneda's series of new age books about Don Juan, the brujo (Shaman) from Sonora Mexico. He used the hallucinogenic cactus plant to induce visions that serve as spiritual and moral teachings for the author Carlos Castaneda. I always wanted to try peyote but I would have no idea where to find it. Until today when I saw this peyote button.I can't believe it is for sale on the internet!

Do you think I should order some?



Under the Canadian Controlled Drugs and Substances Act mescaline is defined as illegal but peyote is specifically exempt. Controlled Drugs And Substances Act "17. Mescaline (3,4,5–trimethoxybenzeneethanamine) and any sale thereof, but not peyote (lophophora)"

But...



3 comments:

Natty said...

I love your blogging, and your not so bad yourself ,,so therefore stay away from that peyote ,,lol .

Brianinmpls said...

If it works be sure to send me the link to order some..lol It has been a while since I have entered the matrix

LadyTerri said...

That is awesome!! hahah interested to see if you could actually buy some..lol