Sunday, May 20, 2007

Loneliness

Have you ever been in a room full of people and realized you were alone? Have you ever spoken to yourself and been genuinely Interested? Have you ever been lonely? Do you know what it is like to say, "What's the point?"
Did anybody ever say life is fair?
Am I a cliche? I am a cliche!
A flower, stop to smell...beauty is a medicinal cure.
My grandmother has a patient smile.
You are a perfect person.
I am a fool.
flowers and sky are 2 words,
a lonely person must always and all ways remember

4 comments:

Bobby D. said...

I am lonesome for people who no longer walk the earth, I just miss two in particular-- But otherwise I guess I am OK, if I am lonely I just take a nap or drink some whiskey.

slacker lonely cures!

Bobby D. said...

like my picture? it is new!

Unknown said...

I love the new picture ched!

Brianinmpls said...

Great post!!