Monday, May 21, 2007

I love PayPerPost

I was very happy to find out today that I have been approved by PayPerPost, the best viral marketing site on the internet.

I LOVE how easy it is to sign up and I look forward to the earnings I will soon be receiving for doing what I love most, Blogging!
I can't wait for the incredible sleeps I will be getting when my mattress is stacked full of cash money. Some of my good blogger friends out there have already made thousands of dollars by joining PayPerPost.
If there is one thing I have learned from PayPerPost is that they love to spread the love and anybody who knows Blog Plus Ultra knows that I love to spread the love. So what are you waiting for? Go spread the love buzz.




2 comments:

julai said...

Hi Plusultra,good day.
Congrats for your PPP approval.Same here, I'm itching to join PPP,just waiting for my blog to be 3 months old..hehehe.Did you wait long before you receive your blog approval??

Anonymous said...

AffopsySese [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Cipro-online.aspx]Order cheap Cipro online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-buspar-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Buspar without no prescription online[/url]