Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Aphorisms on Love

First rub your penis with wasp stings
and massage it with sweet oil.
When it swells, let it dangle for ten nights
through a hole in your bed,
going to sleep each night on your stomach.

After this period use a cool ointment
to remove the pain and swelling.
By this method men... of insatiable
sexual appetite, manage to keep
their penises enlarged throughout their lives


















As usual on nights like tonight, I was reading the Kama Sutra, the ancient indian erotic teachings
by Vatsyayana and came across something called Apadravyas(described above).

I don't know why but I think it very humorous that somebody must have actually tried this. Imagine the pain of ten wasp bites on your lingam(penis)?

I am going to try something a little more reasonable and start with just 5 wasp stings and by the way, does anybody know where I can buy a bed with a hole in it?

Related Posts-
Rumor has it Plusultra is hung like a black Man!

Vagina Plastic Surgery?


1 comment:

Brianinmpls said...

If it works you have to let me know..lol