Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Diana Ross I still love you more yesterday than today



Dianaross.com I love you still Before and After, but I think I loved you much more yesterday than tomorrow. You were so beautiful and sexy and sang with such energy as a young Diva. I don't blame you if you have had plastic surgery, facelifts, breast implants or whatever. I just don't think you have any excuse for the HAIR! It is very scarry to some of the younger American idol fans I am sure, maybe even some of the contestants. (Probably not Sanjaya). Judge for yourself Which Diana do you prefer?

1 comment:

Bobby D. said...

I guess the young undeformed one--it is kind of an unfair question,.
HAIRWISE, a wig is a wig. but the big wig looks like-I don't know what it looks like.
seriously.
Q:do you love Diana Ross as much as the Forest Whitaker character did in "Phenomenon" ?